Dental implants are a great option for patients seeking a perfect natural looking smile. Implants are permanent, durable, and are built to last upwards of 25 years. Compared to other solutions, implants typically never need replacement. They give patients the feeling of natural teeth and look aesthetically pleasing. Implants allow patients to live a healthy life eating and drinking the foods they love.
As part of our implant evaluation we will determine if a patient is a good candidate for dental implants. Typically, anyone is a good candidate for implants, but we do look for specific things when we evaluate the condition of a patient’s teeth.
You may be a good candidate if you have any of the following:
- Have missing, broken, or cracked teeth
- Patient is in good oral and general health
- Patient has adequate bone in the jaw to support the dental implants. Bone grafting can be done if needed to provide additional support.
- Your dentures or partials are loose fitting or uncomfortable
- Your jaw looks sunken in
- Teeth are not functioning properly when you speak or eat
- Patient is old enough and has stopped growing
Our goal is to give you a smile you can be proud of. We listen to our patients and work to give each patient exceptional care. Our office is equipped with state of the art technology, and we strive to make patients feel welcome and relaxed when they walk into our office.
If you are interested in finding out if you are a good candidate for dental implants, contact Bemis Family Dental to schedule your consultation.