What is Clear Correct?
Clear Correct provides an alternative to traditional braces and does not have brackets or wires. Clear Correct uses clear aligner trays that are worn in a series over time to gently move teeth into place, and create a beautiful smile. The trays are comfortable to wear, and are clear, making Clear Correct a discrete orthodontic option.
Clear Correct clear aligners are worn anywhere from 20-22 hours a day. The time worn is customized per patient, and depends on the level of correction needed. The trays are removable for eating and drinking, and have a blue indicator to let you know that you have worn the tray for the required amount of time. There is no irritation of the gums or mouth with Clear Correct. The trays are smooth and comfortable when worn and do not cause irritation.
How do I know if I am a good candidate for Clear Correct?
We want our patients to be proud of their smile, and having beautiful teeth is important. A beautiful smile is the first thing you see, and we want our patients to be confident when around others. Clear Correct is a popular choice for orthodontic treatment for both teens and adults. On average, Clear Correct takes anywhere from 6-18 months for treatment. Our team at Bemis Family Dental will discuss your goals, age, and all orthodontic options to decide which treatment is best.
Benefits of Clear Correct:
- Aligners are invisible with no metal brackets or wires.
- Fewer food restrictions because the aligners can be removed before eating.
- Clear Correct aligners are easy to care for. The aligners pop out and only need to be brushed down for cleaning.
- The aligners are easier on your mouth and gums compared to braces. The aligners are smooth, and do not cut or scrape your gums or mouth.
- Easy to remove for sports or for playing a musical instrument.
- Improves self-esteem and builds confidence
If you or your family member is interested in finding out more about Clear Correct, contact Bemis Family Dental to schedule your consultation.